QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE GATHER FROM THOSE WHO VISIT OUR SITE?
When you visit our Website, you may provide us with two types of information: personal information, including personally identifiable information, which you knowingly choose to disclose, and information that we automatically collect as you browse our Website.
Information You Voluntarily Submit. We collect and store any information you enter on our Website, or provide to us in offline contacts we have with you. Information is collected from visitors to the Website in the following areas:
- REGISTRATION FORMS--if you register for the Website, or for specific events, contests and newsletters on various areas of the Website, we will generally ask you to provide contact information, and preferences regarding the event or material for which you desire to register. You may, however, visit our Website without registering.
- ORDER FORMS--Some areas of the Website may allow you to order products or services, whether or not for a fee. In connection with these transactions, we collect data necessary to complete the transaction and that is furnished by you. This may include contact information, date of birth, e-mail address, telephone number and your credit card number. We may also collect information about gift recipients so that we can fulfill the gift purchase.
- SURVEYS--At times, you may be asked to complete survey questions that appear on the Website.
- EMPLOYMENT APPLICATIONS--You may submit information related to job opportunities with the Company. Please note that you submission of pre-employment information may be further governed by specific provisions that may appear elsewhere on our Website.
- DISCUSSION FORUMS--We may make chat rooms, forums, message boards, and/or news groups available to our users. Please remember that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information.
- E-MAIL--On several screens of our site, you also have an opportunity to communicate with us by E-mail. You may also choose to provide your e-mail address to receive communications from us or third parties.
Information Collected and Stored Automatically. When you browse our Website, you and your Web browser may also transmit information that we automatically collect. We do log your IP address (the Internet address of your computer), the Website pages you visit and the time of your visit, and other click-stream data. This information may be combined with other personal information you have provided. The only other type of information automatically provided to us is the type of computer, operating system and browser you are using. This information is provided by your browser, which we use to improve the performance of our site.
We may also place small data files, called "cookies," in the browser file of your computer's hard drive. These cookies automatically identify your browser to our server whenever you interact with the Website. We use the cookies to record Website statistics. Most browsers automatically accept the cookies, but you usually can change your browser setting to prevent the acceptance of cookies. Certain Web pages may not function properly if you choose not to accept cookies.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use your personal information to communicate with you if and when necessary in connection with your use of our Website, to respond to your questions, or to send you material and information you request. We may use your information to:
- Personalize your site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product information in which you are most interested.
- Consider your suggestions
- Possibly respond directly to you for clarification
- Process your request for materials if you make one
- Try to and answer your questions if you ask them
- Register you for an event, contest or sweepstakes, if you request it
DISCLOSING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TO OTHERS
Except in the limited circumstances stated in this paragraph, we do not sell, rent, license, trade or otherwise disclose the personal information of our Website visitors to unaffiliated third parties. We may disclose your information to third party service providers who assist us in operating the Website, in presenting or marketing our goods and services to you, or in conducting our business. We may also share such information among our subsidiaries and affiliates as necessary to provide you with the information and services you request or in which you may otherwise be interested. We may disclose information about you if and when we believe it is necessary to comply with any law, rule, court order, or subpoena, or to enforce our legal rights or the rules of this Website, or to protect our business, property and operations, or in connection with a sale, acquisition, merger or other business combination of our business with a third party. We may also disclose nonpersonally identifiable visitor information to other parties for marketing, advertising or other uses.
Some areas of the Website allow you to conduct e-commerce transactions (orders, purchases, etc.). In connection with these transactions, we collect information furnished by you that is necessary to complete the transaction. This information may be furnished to a third party in order to facilitate the transaction.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
Since we are committed to your privacy and security, we have put in place reasonable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to attempt to safeguard and help prevent unauthorized access, maintain data security, and correctly use the information we collect online. However, please remember that no transmission of data over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information that you transmit to us or from us, and you do so at your own risk. When you place an order or access your personal information, we offer the use of a secure server. Once we receive your transmission, we use our best efforts to ensure its security on our systems.
Our site provides users the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from us at the point where we request information about the visitor. You have the following options for reviewing or removing your information from our database to no longer receive communication from us. If you request your account information be deleted from our database, we may maintain information about individual sales transactions for recordkeeping and servicing.
- You can select to "opt out" or "unsubscribe" from our communications on the website or in our newsletter emails. Unsubscribing will stop you from receiving all types of communication except for emails on orders and transactions you place with Leesa.
- You can send e-mail to email@example.com
- You can send mail to the following postal address:
Leesa Sleep LLC
3200 Pacific Ave., STE 200
Virginia Beach, VA 23451
Please note that due to e-mail production schedules, you may receive an e-mail message from us after you have provided your opt-out notice.