Winter Sale Offer Terms
Offer valid 1/18/22 at 6:00 AM ET – 2/8/22 6:00 AM ET.
Up to $400 Off Mattresses
Discount automatically applied to the Original, Hybrid, and Legend mattresses. Excludes the Studio mattress and Bundles.
10% Off Bases & Bedding
Discount automatically applied to bases, bedding, and cushions. Excludes Bundles and sale items. While supplies last.
Offers not valid on previous purchases or pending orders. To qualify, all items must be purchased as part of the same order. Offers valid for orders placed directly on Leesa.com or from direct-order telephone sales. Offers not valid for purchases made at third-party retail stores. Previously purchased items currently under the one hundred (100) night trial cannot be returned and redeemed with this coupon. Cannot be combined with other offers. Additional restrictions may apply. Promotion is subject to change at any time without prior notice.
Welcome to Leesa Sleep LLC’s (“the Company”) website. This site is maintained as a service to our customers. By using this site, you are communicating with the Company electronically and agree to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. Please review these terms and conditions carefully. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you should not use this website.
1. Agreement. This Agreement ("the" Agreement") specifies the Terms and Conditions for access to and use of the Company’s website (the "Website") and describes the terms and conditions applicable to your access to and use of the Website. This Agreement may be modified at any time by the Company upon posting of the modified agreement. Any such modifications shall be effective immediately. You can view the most recent version of these terms at any time at www.leesa.com/terms. Each use by you shall constitute and be deemed your unconditional acceptance of this Agreement.
3. Ownership. All content included on this Website is and shall continue to be the property of the Company or its content suppliers and is protected under applicable copyright, patent, trademark, and other proprietary rights. Any copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such content or any part of the Website is prohibited, except as expressly permitted in this Agreement. Under no circumstances will you acquire any ownership rights or other interest in any content by or through your use of this Website.
4. Intended Audience. This Website is intended for use by adults only, and is not intended for persons under the age of 18. The Company does not knowingly seek to collect information from children under the age of 13, if such information is discovered, it will be deleted.
5. Trademarks. Certain trademarks, trade names, service marks and logos used or displayed on this Website are registered and unregistered trademarks, trade names and service marks of the Company or its affiliates. Other trademarks, trade names and service marks used or displayed on this Website are the registered and unregistered trademarks, trade names and service marks of their respective owners. Nothing contained on this Website grants or should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademarks, trade names, service marks or logos displayed on this Website without the written permission of the Company or such other owner.
6. Website Use. The Company grants you a limited, revocable, nonexclusive license to use this Website solely for your own personal use and not for republication, distribution, assignment, sublicense, sale, preparation of derivative works, or other use. You agree not to copy materials on the Website, reverse engineer or break into the Website, or use materials, products or services in violation of any law. The use of this Website is at the discretion of the Company and the Company may terminate your use of this Website at any time.
7. Compliance with Laws. You agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding your use of the Website. You further agreed that information provided by you is truthful and accurate to the best of your knowledge.
9. Disclaimer. THE INFORMATION ON THIS SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS," "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. YOU AGREE THAT USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. EXCEPT AS STATED HEREIN, THE COMPANY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY EXPRESS WARRANTIES, STATUTORY WARRANTIES, AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF: MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. TO THE EXTENT YOUR JURISDICTION DOES NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON WARRANTIES, THIS LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY RELATING TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE SHALL BE TO DISCONTINUE USING THE WEBSITE.
10. Limitation of Liability. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL (INCLUDING DAMAGES FROM LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOST PROFITS, LITIGATION, OR THE LIKE), SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER DAMAGES, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATING TO THE WEBSITE, YOUR WEBSITE USE, OR THE CONTENT, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE WEBSITE AND/OR CONTENT IS TO CEASE ALL OF YOUR WEBSITE USE. IN THE EVENT OF ANY PROBLEM WITH THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES THAT YOU HAVE PURCHASED ON OR THROUGH THIS WEBSITE, YOU AGREE THAT YOUR SOLE REMEDY, IF ANY, FROM THE COMPANY IS IN ACCORDANCE WITH COMPANY'S WARRANTY, OR TO SEEK A RETURN AND REFUND FOR SUCH PRODUCT OR SERVICES IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE RETURNS AND REFUNDS POLICIES POSTED ON THIS WEBSITE.
You may have additional rights under certain laws (including consumer laws) which do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, the exclusions or limitations in this Agreement that directly conflict with such laws may not apply to you.
12. Copyright. The design of this Website, including text, graphics, information, content, and other material displayed are protected by copyright, trademark and other laws and may not be used except as permitted in these Terms and Conditions without prior written permission by the Company. Any unauthorized use of any such information or materials may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, laws of privacy and publicity, and other laws and regulations. If you believe that the Company has posted or displayed content on the Website in violation of your copyright or other intellectual property rights please notify the Company immediately.
13. Applicable Law; Jurisdiction. You agree that the laws of the Commonwealth of Virginia, United States of America, without regard to any conflicts of law provisions, will govern these Terms and Conditions of Use and any dispute that may arise between you and the Company or its affiliates. You agree that any action seeking legal or equitable relief arising out of or relating to this Website will be brought only in the courts of the Commonwealth of Virginia or the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia. A printed version of these Terms and Conditions will be admissible in any judicial and/or administrative proceedings based upon, arising out of, or relating to these Terms and Conditions to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business records originally generated and kept in printed form.
14. Severability. If any provision of this Agreement shall be adjudged by any court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement will otherwise remain in full force and effect.
15. Termination. The Company may terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without notice, for any reason.
16. Additional Assistance. If you need additional information regarding the foregoing Terms and Conditions or if you have any questions or comments, we invite you to contact the Company.